Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Update

On Friday morning, I woke up and felt pretty good. This was a surprise to me since the night before I felt so queasy and could barely talk due to my sore throat. What a difference some sleep makes, in combination with some good anti-nausea drugs.

I got home from the hospital on Friday about lunch time and I've been feeling good ever since. I just look like someone tried to slit my throat!

I have taken a nap every day since then, Carson and Shade are overjoyed - they've been taking one with me.

I have watched my mother cook, clean and shop up a storm for 3 days straight now. I won't have to cook very much or go to the grocery store for at least a month. Thanks Mom!

I will take it easy this week, but looking forward to things getting back to normal. We have a clinic visit on Tuesday for a counts check. I will have a follow up with the endocrinologist on Thursday. Shade will also have a post eye surgery follow up on Thursday at the vet.

Pretty much a normal week.....doctor's visits!

-Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. A normal week in the King house is a tough week. Get well Jennifer! ~ Libby and Mark

    ReplyDelete