Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surgery a Success

Jennifer's surgery took place early this morning and went off without a hitch. Of course she feels terrible. In fact, I think she mouthed the word "crap" when asked to comment on how she felt. Totally understandable.

If anything else is bothering her it's hard to tell. She is hoarse and unable to talk very loud....which really cuts down on any protracted complaining. :-)

(Okay, I admit that was a TERRIBLE, INSESITIVE thing to write. I can here the gasps now..."I can't believe he put that in there!")

Showing off the doctors "glue" job. Word has it Gorilla glue works the best.

The good news is she is well medicated and resting comfortably. I have been at the hospital most of the day. (Most of which was spent in the waiting room.) I'm going to wrap this up so I can head back up there for some last minute pampering.

Please pray for a quick, complication-free recovery!! Go Jennifer!!

Paul.

1 comment:

  1. You know you have to do some extra special pampering now that you've made a crack like that. Things like that always seem to come back and haunt husbands (as they should). ~Kim

    ReplyDelete