Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hop Along

Paul is persisting with my new nickname "Hop Along". I am still limping, and my knee is still hurting, but I'm getting better. The doctor said that everything is inflamed and it will just take awhile to get better.

I am hampered by the fact that I cannot take anti-inflammatory medicines because I'll be having my thyroid removed on Thursday. (Say a prayer for that one while you're at it!)

In the meantime, Carson has also developed a limp, complaining that his right leg hurts. I think he may actually have some pain; he took a tumble a few days ago. We do think, however, that it is in part a "sympathy limp". Time will tell.

Francesca is on a ski trip with the church youth group. We'll see her again on Monday. This is her first multiple night trip away from us with people other than family (with the exception of diabetes camp). We are praying she keeps on top of her blood sugar and has an awesome time.

Have a great weekend everybody!! We have been away every weekend for four weeks now - we are so glad to be home!

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment