Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's on the Menu?

What will a 3 year old on chemo eat? What will a previously fussy eater on chemo eat?

I can say with confidence, "I don't know". I wish someone would tell me. If I knew what the deciding criteria was, I might do better. Sometimes we sniff the food and won't even take a bite, sometimes we taste the food, then spit it out; and sometimes we just eat one bite and that's enough.

Anyway, today the answer to the above question was sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. Before that though, we had to ask for (but not eat) Mac N Cheese, bananas, potato hot dog buns, Rice Krispies, toast, popcorn, pizza, granola bars and chocolate chip cookies.

Now, what will he eat for dinner at 6:00? It is 2:00, I better start getting prepared.

-Jennifer



Is this a funny face? Or is he simply planning how many hoops he can get mommy to jump through?
He resembles Dr. Evil a little bit, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment