Sunday, September 13, 2009

End of Summer - Back to School :-(

HEY EVERYONE! Man, has it been a LONG time since I've written for the blog.

After Carson was diagnosed with leukemia my grandparents came up from Texas. Grandma stayed with my mom and dad for 5 weeks while Grandpa took me to Texas with him after 3 days. I was planning to go to camp there. But since they wouldn't let me call or check on the blog, I decided not to go. I spent a LOT of time with relatives. We went to water parks, beaches, restaurants, friends houses, and out west in Texas. Texas is a lot bigger than Virginia. They have LOTS of things to do. I was never bored!

School started this week. All my teachers are nice and seem like they don't give loads of homework. (Yeah!) I enjoy seeing all my friends again!

You know how one of our friends Kathleen is doing the Walt Disney World marathon, in honor of her Mom and Carson? It turns out that my homebase teacher Mr. Lands is also doing the Walt Disney World marathon. He's running for Carson and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, too!!

Please, please, help Kathleen and Mr. Lands raise money to help Carson and fight leukemia!! Donate by clicking their names under the TNT logo to the right or the links below.



Carson and I went back to the hospital one day to have our picture taken by Flashes of Hope.

Thanks for all who have been supporting and helping us through this time!

Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment