Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update from the Patients

Patient Number One
Carson had a visit to the clinic yesterday. He is doing great, but the ANC is still too high despite an increase in his methotrexate. So, now the 6MP will be raised, into uncharted territories, and we'll see in two weeks where that leaves us.

Chemo and antibiotics went smoothly, despite how his face appears in the below picture, and Carson occupied himself by painting and making cars.



Patient Number Two
I still have my drain despite pleas to the plastic surgeon yesterday. The drain will be with me now until next Tuesday. I suppose I'll have to name him. I think I will call him "Red". - descriptive, yet more more benign than "This (fill in the blank with an adjective) Drain"

Grandma went back to Texas today and we will miss her. She did so much for us while she was here, she is probably looking forward to some rest.

-Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. We think of you guys often and you all are always in our prayers
    Alex and Co

    ReplyDelete