Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Real Men Bake

When the going gets tough.....

The tough get baking!? Did I read that somewhere?... maybe not. Carson and I have been hanging out at home waiting for his ANC to rise. So, we've been baking (and eating!) Christmas cookies to pass the time.

Carson has also been delivering cookies to the neighbors on his big wheel. I need to put his Santa hat on next time he's out as a "livewy man". That's a "delivery man" in Carson speak.

Friday we hopefully head back to the hospital to start our next round of chemo. At least we will have plenty of goodies to bribe the nurses and doctors with once we're there. If we haven't eaten them all by then.

-Jennifer

Carson working his magic in the kitchen!


Carson declares himself a "Good Cooker" by eating his creations.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Have you got a good recipe for roll & decorate sugar cookies? I think I'll be making some for the preteen Christmas party and didn't have much luck with my recipe last time - Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - please disregard the previous - I just saw the roll out cookie dough! Actually a great idea! Betsy

    ReplyDelete