Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uncertain Decisions

So, yesterday was a consultation with the plastic surgeon and another visit to the breast surgeon.
I thought I'd have it all figured out now and the truth is I really don't. I did, however, make an initial decision and then, like the brave person that I am, headed off to Ocean City to try and not think about it anymore! Who knew the Believe in Tomorrow House by the Sea would be a respite for me as well?

At the plastic surgeon's office and breast surgeons office we pieced together the choice, "How much boob do you cut and what can the plastic surgeon do to put me back together?"

Some choice..............

At the end of it all, given consideration of my life's circumstances, my age, and my mother's own fight with breast cancer, I think I've made up my mind.

There are still some more pre-surgery hurdles to jump through.
  • An MRI of the spine scheduled for Monday evening to check something they couldn't make out while doing my first MRI. (Not expected to be anything concerning.)
  • Pre-surgery evaluations to be scheduled with my General Practitioner

I'm ready to get it over with. Meanwhile, the beach is calling.....

-Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of ... just get rid of it all, now, fast. I'm sure you made the right decision. Enjoy the beach!!!
    Lots of love, Cristina

    ReplyDelete