Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free Fitness

As if one blog wasn't enough, I started blogging about my marathon training on my Leukemia and Lymphoma Society TNT page. You can read about, and feel sorry for, all my aches and pains as I get ready for Disney. Then you can laugh about how you're glad you aren't the one doing it!

As my training continues, I'm still raising funds for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society....and I have another prize to raffle off for all of you who are local. It is a one month free membership to Vantage Fitness. This is a great time to win a free membership to the gym because the cold, yucky, rainy, snowy weather is coming. If you're like me, you'll want to be exercising indoors instead of outside and Vantage is a great place to do it.

Located in Falls Church, right on Broad Street, Vantage Fitness is a beautiful, light, bright, small and personal gym. I have been a member there for nearly two years, and have taken advantage of nearly all of their services. They have friendly staff, great fitness classes, babysitting and super smart trainers. Not only that, there is a massage therapist in house and a physical therapist too!

If you're the lucky winner of this raffle you will get a one month free membership to this great gym, plus you'll also have the registration fee waived. That amounts to a prize valued at $175.

The details: Donate through my TNT fundraising page between now and midnight on November 7th, 2010. For every $10 you donate, you'll receive an entry in the raffle. If you've already donated through my page, don't worry, you are already entered. But, if you choose, more entries are yours, with an additional donation! Those of you who haven't yet donated - get with it! You could win a gym membership for as little as $10! What a deal!

And if you need more inspiration to donate, just take a look at this......

All of these children have a blood cancer. Let's find a cure sooner rather than later!

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment