Friday, January 24, 2014

Off the List

We passed another big milestone this last week with Carson.  He is completely caught up on his immunizations!
We took care of his chicken pox and MMR vaccines this last Monday and sent the records into school.  That means, he is off THE LIST....

The list that says
"this child is not required to have up-to date vaccinations due to his treatment"
"this child is immunocompromised"
"this child's parents need to be contacted immediately if someone in the class has chicken pox"

Of course, he's probably still on other lists.

The "I Would Rather Play Legos than do School work" list.
The "I Would Rather Play Anything than do School work" list.

The "I only sleep in on school days" list.

The "I enjoy bugging my older sister" list.
The "Mom, no really, I am a sweet boy" list.

You get the idea.....
I like these sorts of lists!

-Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Carson is for sure in the " I am a good boy" list, all we have to do is to look at the picture with Jennifer, you both looks like move stars!!!! Well done CARSON! LOVE to ALL, Cristina and the gang

    ReplyDelete