Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dear Office Staff

Dear Front Office Lady at the Pediatrician's Office,

I am so glad that we can come to the pediatrician's office when we have a minor health problem, really I am.  I'm so glad that my boy looks like a normal little boy to you.  I'm so glad to be just another family coming through your office doors.

The fact is though, he hasn't been to your office for two years because he was in treatment for cancer.  And I don't want to fill out any more paperwork!  I am not a jerk and unreasonable.  I just don't want to fill out any more paperwork!!!  Nothing has changed, we were in treatment - we didn't change our address, we didn't change our phone numbers - we were occupied with caring for our child.

So, I apologize for rolling my eyes, sighing loudly and generally not being nice, but don't expect my attitude on paperwork to change any time soon.

Sincerely, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment